Covid-19 Health & Safety Policy
The coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. The team and I at Rachael Capocci Bridal are working hard to ensure that as we continue to provide our services, we keep our clients and staff safe during these times.
We kindly ask you to support us in following the safeguarding guidelines outlined below. You can also find out more information on the latest Government guidelines on their website:
● If you feel unwell, have a temperature or are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms please contact Rachael as soon as possible to postpone your appointment
● Please wash your hands before Rachael and or any other member of staff arrive at your location
● Rachael and the team will sanitise their hands upon arrival prior to conducting any services
● If possible, please keep the room well ventilated with windows and doors open, if weather permits, then services can be conducted outside, which would be preferable
● Before your service begins, please keep a 2-metre distance between yourself and Rachael and the team. This includes other family members who may be present
● Please wash your hair before Rachael, and any team members arrive to conduct your service
● If at all possible, we ask you to please wear a face mask during your appointment
● Rachael and any team members will also wear a face covering at all times
● Please note that all equipment is disinfected before and after each use
● All gowns provided are new and disposed of after your appointment
● Cash is accepted, but bank transfer is preferable
Please note the information above will be subject to change following the latest government advice.
Thank you again for your support. We are looking forward to seeing you again and working together in our new normal.
Rachael Capocci and Team x