Covid-19 Health & Safety Policy
The coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. At Rachael Capocci Bridal, I am working hard to ensure that as I continue to provide my services, I keep my clients and staff safe during these times.
I kindly ask you to support us in following the safeguarding guidelines outlined below. You can also find out more information on the latest Government guidelines on their website:
● If you feel unwell, have a temperature or are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms please contact Rachael as soon as possible to postpone your appointment
● Please wash your hands before Rachael and or any other member of staff arrive at your location
● Rachael and the team will sanitise their hands upon arrival prior to conducting any services
● If possible, please keep the room well ventilated with windows and doors open, if weather permits, then services can be conducted outside, which would be preferable
● Before your service begins, please keep a 2-metre distance between yourself and Rachael and the team. This includes other family members who may be present
● Please wash your hair before Rachael, and any team members arrive to conduct your service
● If at all possible, we ask you to please wear a face mask during your appointment
● Rachael and any team members will also wear a face covering at all times
● Please note that all equipment is disinfected before and after each use
● All gowns provided are new and disposed of after your appointment
● Cash is accepted, but bank transfer is preferable
Please note the information above will be subject to change following the latest government advice.
Thank you again for your support. I am looking forward to seeing you again and working together in our new normal.
Rachael Capocci x